The first-class Japanese Miyuki beads have been known since 1930, when Seiichi Katsuoka showed his passion and enthusiasm for their production. Today, they are considered to be one of the highest quality beads, mainly due to their uniform and precise shape. They are known both among designers, artists and bead enthusiasts around the world.
The bracelet is strung on an elastic band
The set is packed in a gift box
The bracelet is not suitable for water
Choose whether you want to match the bracelets in gold or silver and don't forget to choose your wrist size
The standard length of the bracelet is 17.5 cm.
Don't know how to measure your wrist correctly? Don't worry, we will advise you.
How to choose the right bracelet size
- TL0513 - Butter cream ceylon
- TL2592 - Silk pale cream
- TL2591 - Silk pale light yellow
- TL2554 - Silk pale yellow
- TL0132 - Transparent topaz
- TL0251 - Transparent topaz AB
- TL4519 - Yellow
- TL404FR - Yellow matted AB
- TL2312 - Mustard matted
- 55018 - crystal yellow rainbow
- L0404 - Opaque Yellow
- TL2311 - Matted Opaque Canary